Mac DeMarco is hiring a new assistant for his Fan Club, for real.
Skills required include experience with email marketing system Mailchimp, CMS WordPress, HTML, CSS, iMovie and the ability to produce dank AF memes (i.e. the skill set one might acquire doing an arts degree).
Anyone on the hunt for a new job? Mac DeMarco is hiring an assistant to look after his Fan Club and create dank memes on the fly. For real.
The job listing appeared recently on Mac’s website. Here’s what it says (can confirm this is legit):
WANNA WORK FOR MAC?
Mac DeMarco Fan Club is looking for a new Fan Club assistant in Brooklyn. This position will be great for a college student!
– Experience with Mailchimp
– Experience with WordPress
– Great attention to detail
– Experience with iMovie, and can make quick graphics, videos
– Must live in the 5 borough area and willing to come to Brooklyn at least one day a week. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Extra points for HTML/CSS experience. We will need someone two days a week with some flexibility. Hourly wage offered.
To apply: please send cover letter explaining experience, resume and your dankest Mac meme or Mac related gif to [email protected]
Dream job, anyone?