November 14, 2017
FIND OUT MORE
Gigs of the weekWant to see your gig here?
More from Happy
- Happy Mixtape 33 Horror My Friend, DIIV, Ocean Alley, Cub Sport and a golden oldie form the Arctic Monkeys. Soak up our favourite music of the week with Happy Mixtape 33.
- Tripping on bubbles and 5 other awesome music videos from this week God bless the music video. It really changed the game for music back in the day, and now has an amazing amount of influence over what music we engage with. You can say that the video has […]
- The shameful nature of sexism in music and sexism the music industry Once upon a time Mick Jagger told rock journalist Lisa Robinson, "There really is no reason to have women on tour, unless they've got a job to do. The only other reason is to fuck. […]
- Classic composers and Chinese string instruments: Diamond Duck chat their self-titled EP Through a shared love of intricate vocal harmonies and a side of classical composition, Diamond Duck was born in 2016. The duo comprised of Jimmy Daley and Brian Campeau have now released […]
- PREMIERE: Zeppelin, the Flaming Lips and Greek psych converge in The Cave Children’s live clip for Pelorian There’s nothing worse then missing a good gig. Maybe it’s from being too broke, or too tired, or maybe you couldn’t convince you’re mates to tag along because they’d rather go clubbing. Or […]
- The first ever Amazon review for The White Stripes is fucking hilarious Back in 1999, The White Stripes has just released their self-titled debut. Jack and Meg were still relatively unknown and a far cry from the monolithic rock gods they are today. But that's […]