Happy Media is looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Account Manager to join our team of passionate and collaborative music lovers.
This unique and highly sought after role will see you cultivate and grow Happy’s already strong network of long-term, trusted relationships with our commercial brand partners and music industry clients.
Please note: this is an in-house Sydney-based role.
Want to work with Happy Mag? We’re looking for a new Account Manager to join our team in Sydney.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships across your portfolio of brand partners and music industry clients
- Represent Happy Media at industry events and partner activations
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within your client portfolio
- Collaborate with the sales team to close new business opportunities
- Deliver against individual quarterly retention and upsell targets
- Provide regular reporting to internal stakeholders in weekly and quarterly team wips
- Support the Sub-Editor in the planning and execution of client campaign ideation and act as a point of escalation where necessary for client queries
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly / quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Keep clients updated on new product opportunities and work with the sales team to secure new business
- Prepare and present regular reporting on campaign status to clients as and when appropriate
- Minimum 3 years experience in a commercially focused relationship management role
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Asana and Copper CRM) and MS Office or and Google Docs (particularly spreadsheets)
- Experience using Google and Facebook Analytics
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Music industry experience and / or a current media agency network an advantage
To apply, get in touch with Radi via [email protected]