It was only a couple of months ago that Sex on Toast dropped the clip for Oh Loretta. It was one of those moments where you just couldn’t tear your eyes away from the screen. Matching sequin outfits, exploding heads, Molly Meldrum. That clip was a beast of video, and since then the band have been kicking goals. Their appearance at BIGSOUND resulted in a packed out Wooly Mammoth and was by far the sweatiest performances at the conference. Filmed at the Old Museum, the Sessions crew caught the band doing what they do best, laying down some damn good sexy vibes.
Gigs of the weekWant to see your gig here?
Subscribe to Happy
More from Happy
- PREMIERE: Sunbeam Sound Machine radiate with Wandering, I at BIGSOUND As we ease into a warm, sunny Friday it's only appropriate we have the tunes to match. And who better to do so than Nick Sowersby and the Sunbeam Sound Machine crew. The gang killed it at […]
- PREMIERE: Missed Aldous Harding at BIGSOUND? No sweat, watch The World Is Looking For You now Gothic folk is entrancing genre of music, and Aldous Harding does it pretty damn well. To think it all began busking in Christchurch, Harding now is quickly gaining momentum […]
- PREMIERE: Tambourine sass with Ann Vriend at BIGSOUND You've got to love Spring. The weather is golden, people are buzzing with activity and the incredible Ann Vriend has shared a kickass live rendition of her track Those Records. Recorded by […]
- PREMIERE: Get your daily dose of sexy swagger with Donny Benet’s Don’t Hold Back It's day two of our BIGSOUND video coverage, and things are getting spicy thanks to the man who puts the 'love' in sophisticated lover, Mr Donny Benet. We won't lie, seeing Benet in action […]
- PREMIERE: WAAX are amazing and this video of I For An Eye is proof To say that Brisbane five-piece WAAX are on a roll would be a severe understatement. They have set a fire and are blazing their own trail. Led by their blistering single I For An Eye, the […]
- PREMIERE: Avaberee perform Can’t Get You Off My Mind at the Old Museum Our post BIGSOUND coverage continues with the delightful sounds of Avaberee, something a lot of Sydney folk desperately need in the face of this dreary weather (their are even hail […]