Australia’s largest backline hire company, BHSS, has teamed up with Sydney’s iconic Studios 301 to run a competition that kicked off on the first day of 2020 giving one lucky music act the chance to win the Ultimate Recording Session in the flagship Studio 1 at 301, plus up to $3,500 of BHSS backline gear.
Whether you’re a band eager to get into your first session or an established act looking to record in a world class studio, this is an opportunity you shouldn’t miss.
Want to win a recording session at Studios 301 plus $3,500 worth of backline hire for your next show? Enter the Ultimate Recording Session comp today.
Running from 1 January 2020 to 14 February, the grand prize is a two day lock-out recording session at 301, where the possibilities are endless – recently used by the likes of Cold Chisel, A$AP Rock, Zedd, Jessica Mauboy, Amy Shark, The Avalanches, Brockhampton and more!
The Ultimate Recording Session
- A 2 day lockout session in Studios 301 flagship Studio 1.
- $3,500 worth of backline hire gear and instruments provided by BHSS (That’s enough for a big rock gig!)
- A Studios 301 Engineer & Assistant engineer to help run your session
- All-access to Studios 301 microphones and in-house gear
- A photographer to document your epic recording session
How to Enter
- Follow BHSS (@bhstagesystems) and Studios 301 (@studios301) on Instagram
- Like the competition post and tag 5 friends you would share this with on the weekly Facebook posts
- Fill in your details on the form linked in the bio to submit a link to your music (Soundcloud, Dropbox etc.)
BHSS & Studios 301 are proud partners in promoting live and recorded music, and are looking forward to seeing what can come out of the Ultimate Recording Session experience… what a way to kick off 2020!