Wollongong surf rock pair Hockey Dad have announced their Australian east coast tour, Kooks and Spooks, starting in Forster next month. Joining them on their tour will be psycho punk rockers The Pinheads and Byron Bay ratbags Skegss.
For more gigs, check out our gig guide to see what’s happening in your city.For more gigs, check out our gig guide to see what’s happening in your city.
Gigs of the weekWant to see your gig here?
Subscribe to Happy
More from Happy
- Hockey Dad sell out shows and announce supports for their upcoming East Coast tour 'Leisure Coast' garage rockers, Hockey Dad have been slaying it in the wake of their new single Can't Have Them, with shows for their East Coast tour selling out fast. This morning they […]
- Violent Soho, DZ Deathrays and Dune Rats combine forces for the most destructive tour in history There was no greater feeling than watching Power Rangers and witnessing the five zords join together to become the invincible Megazord. Oh, what a glorious moment to see ass-kicking […]
- Hockey Dad unveil new track Can’t Have Them and announce tour in support Wollongong surf-rock scrappers Hockey Dad have released a brand new single Can't Have Them, plus a string of headline shows on the east coast in support. Can't Have Them is the first […]
- Brace yourself, Jurassic Nark have announced a jam packed tour this July We love a good pun band name, and Jurassic Nark is a corker. The band are just about to head on tour in July, packing eight shows into four weeks of madness. We sense loose times […]
- Postblue announce Summer tour with Hunch! Following the release of their ripper of a single Glow Like Crazy, Happy is proud to present Melbourne's Postblue on a special east coast tour this Summer. Kicking off in January, […]
- The Badlands are gearing up to hit the road for an east coast tour Grunge rockers The Badlands have shared the news that they will going on an east coast tour throughout October. The Byron Bay foursome have spent the last year constantly touring, […]