They will be joining the likes of fellow Aussie acts King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard and George Maple, as well as international acts like Bon Iver and Mark Ronson. This news comes after Methel Ethyl has spent a greater part of the year touring, as well as releasing their latest album Oh Inhumane Spectacle in June.
Gigs of the weekWant to see your gig here?
Subscribe to Happy
More from Happy
- A bit of Friday JOY. with Ode Today JOY. has released her self-produced, debut EP, Ode, after she claimed the title of the triple J Unearthed Feature artist earlier this year. The EP features her highly acclaimed […]
- Daughter announce headline shows for Sydney and Melbourne To celebrate the release of their upcoming album, titled Not To Disappear, London trio Daughter will be hitting Aussie shores in April for two headline shows. Not To Disappear will […]
- Party with The Ocean Party on new album Light Weight and massive national tour The Ocean Party have just dropped the news that they will be releasing their fifth album in three years, Light Weight, as well as announcing a huge 26-show national tour that will kick off […]
- Tired Lion land international booking deal with X-Ray Touring Western Australian rockers Tired Lion are expanding their horizons after just being signed with UK booking agency X-Ray Touring, after they made a big impression with their latest EP […]
- Melbourne’s Amyl and the Sniffers take out the latest $30,000 Levi’s Music Prize Amyl and the Sniffers, a Melbourne based, four-piece punk band, have won the latest Levi's Music Prize. Now in it's third year, the Levi's Music Prize awards the winning band or artist […]
- Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever take out the much sought-after $25,000 Levi’s Music Prize Melbourne outfit Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever will be cheering today after being awarded the third round of the coveted $25,000 Levi’s Music Prize. The prize aims to provide […]