Squier has just announced it will release collectible vintage addition models for all those Squier fans out there!
Celebrating its 40th anniversary, Squier will pay tribute to all its past classics that have established the brand and made it what it is today.
Squier guitars kicked off in 1982 and has developed into a variety of reasonably priced instruments for all aspiring and dedicated musicians.
The vintage editions will commemorate the history of the Squier catalogue and its roots from where it grew.
These features include anodizedaluminum pickguard, Fender®-Designed alnico single-coil pickups, vintage-style hardware.
The upgraded models will include a dazzling collection of exclusive features for any and all unwavering enthusiasts.
The Gold edition key features will encompass gold hardware, bound Indian laurel fingerboard with pearloid blockinlays and a gloss finish.
- Squier 40th Anniversary Telecaster® Vintage Edition
- Squier 40th Anniversary Stratocaster® Vintage Edition
- Squier 40th Anniversary Jazzmaster® Vintage Edition
- Squier 40th Anniversary Precision Bass® Vintage Edition
- Squier 40th Anniversary Jazz Bass® Vintage Edition
For more info on these guitars head over to the Squier website.