UPDATE: Noel’s gear is now publicly listed. Check it out here.
On sale via Reverb, the set of equipment comprises over 50 pieces from the older Gallagher’s collection.
A motherlode of old Oasis gear is about to go on sale, as Noel Gallagher opens his personal vault to the public.
Highlights from the collection include (via Reverb):
- A 1960s Epiphone Professional guitar and amp set played by Gallagher on tour and in the studio.
- A Laney Top Mount Supergroup Head with 4×12 Bass 100 Cabinet used predominantly in the studio by Gallagher. These under-the-radar vintage Laney amplifiers from the late-’60s and early-’70s are best known for fueling Black Sabbath’s sound.
- A Vox Foundation bass head an Supreme cabinet that comes with a printed setlist from the Oasis rehearsal held just prior to the band’s last unofficial gig.
- A late-1990s Mellotron Mk VI — an instrument that Oasis used all over their recordings. Gallagher has owned several and this one comes from that studio collection.
- An Orange OR120 Overdrive with 4×12 and Head that was used on tour with Oasis.
- Early-1970s Vox Foundation with Supreme Cabinet1970s Laney Top-Mount Supergroup with Bass 100 CabinetSelmer Zodiac Twin Thirty
Check out a few of the pieces below:
Via Reverb – where you can also register your interest in the auctions.