​ ​
happy mag subscription

Liam Gallagher has sold more vinyl in his first week than anyone in the last 20 years

Oasis Frontman Liam Gallagher has just released his first solo LP, As You Were, breaking the record for most vinyl record sold in one week in the last 20 years.

Official Charts reported that As You Were reached 103,000 units sold, with 91% of this number made up of in-store purchases and digital downloads and the remaining 9% made up by album streams.

With over 16,000 vinyl copies of As You Were were sold in just one week, Gallagher has set the record for the largest one-week vinyl album sales since the ’90s.

The new record has also been recognised as the third fastest selling album of the year. And who better to congratulate Liam, than Liam?

Liam Gallagher will be making a rare Australian appearance over New Years, appearing at Falls Festival and two sideshows. Catch the details below:

Various dates – Falls Music and Arts Festival – Tickets
Thu 4 Jan – Hordern Pavillion, Sydney – Tickets
Fri 5 Jan – Forum Theatre, Melbourne – Tickets


Leave a Reply

October 17, 2017